Michael Kors

Dear blog, lately I've been obsessed with Michael Kors. Recently I liked their page on Facebook and read about their lipstick line and I fell in love. I like Michael Kors because the products are so classy.

I purchased these wedges and absolutely love them, they are so comfortable.


I have been on the look out for some Michael Kors sandals or Tory Burch. I bought a pair of sandals from Tory Burch, but had to return them because they were $60 for just sandals. Also, it only had one logo on it. So I found these on sale at Dillards for $30. These sandals are very comfortable.


This purse was given to me by a friend. I love this bag; it is very large. This is more of an everyday use purse.


My husband bought this one for me. It is more of a fancy style.

This is my Michael Kors wallet that I like so much, but I would like it in the tan pattern like the purse above.


I purchased these MK earrings for my birthday. They look great.

This is my phone cover from DSW. So Classy.



Now there are other Michael Kors products that I would like to have. This is my wish list:
Michael Kors Glam Jasmine Perfume
Michael Kors Sporty Lipstick in Diva
Michael Kors Rose Gold Bracelet
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch

XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey