Pretty and Cute

Dear blog, I watch thatsheart on YouTube and she showed a picture of products that an Asian beauty company sent her. When I saw the picture I was intrigued and wanted to see the products that they offered. I did find several products that I would like to try. The name of the online store is Pretty & Cute. I have heard good things about the Asian beauty products. Their packaging is very cute, that helps when buying.

Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB cream SPF 30.... $ 19.95
Skinfood Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB Cream SPF 20.... $ 12.95
Etude House Etoinette Crystal Powder.... $ 46.00
Lioele Lip Color Stick... $ 11.00
Holika Holika: Pig-Nose Clear Blackhead deep Cleansing.... $ 16.80
Holika Holika: Pig-Nose Clear Blackhead Steam Starter... $ 12.00

I would also like to try two face masks from Imomoko. They are the Beyond the God of Patches Bye-Bye to Clouded face mask and the Sagging Pores mask.


XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey