The Body Shop and Ulta Haul

Dear blog, I have been doing some shopping at the Body Shop and Ulta. The Body Shop was having a sale, so I decided to buy some products I have wanted to try. I recently got my hair done; I had some highlights put in. I absolutely love it.

I wanted to take advantage of the sale and buy products I have never used before or that I think I would like the smell of.

The first two products are Honeymania. I purchased the shower and body butter, I do like the smell.


This is the Olive shower gel; olive is known to be good for the skin so I decided to give it a try. 


This is the Olive beautifying oil, I wanted to start using this product on my stretchmarks.

So far this is my all time favorite smell; Wild Argan Oil. I really hope they come out with a body mist. I have around 4 bottles of this, it's a bit of an obsession. I also have the body butter and the body scrub which I enjoy using. I would like to buy the oil and lotion just to have some more products of the collection since it's my favorite.

 I got some highlights put on my hair, and I decide to try side bangs, I have a love, hate relationship with bangs.

I have not tried any of these products except when the hairstylist used them on my hair. I want to try the Redken Quick 15 Tease hairspray because it did a good job holding my bangs back. I've been on the look out for a hairspray that will actually hold my hair. The shampoo I decided to try is the Redken color extend. They were on the expensive side, the hairspray around $9.00 and shampoo $16.


                     

This is the NYX wonder pencil in WP01light, I want to use this on my water line to help my eyes look more awake.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey