September 2014 Favorites

Dear blog, here are some fashion, makeup, and miscellaneous products I have been enjoying in the month of September.

I received this Juicy Couture necklace for my birthday and I have been wearing it ever since. I pretty much wear it with any outfit, that's how much I like it. 


My Alex and Ani bracelets I have been wearing everyday since, I just love the way they look and I think they go well with my Juicy Couture necklace. They are pricey, $28 per bracelet, but I love the way they look, I highly recommend trying them out. 


This is the Wild Argan oil body scrub from the Body Shop. I use this product once a week. I love the smell of this product. It does a great job of staying on my skin after my shower. I highly recommend it. 
I have been using this Burt's Bess Vitamin E oil since I was pregnant. I really like this oil. I'm still using it on my belly. I highly recommend this product, I feel like it has made a difference on my belly. It has helped smooth my stomach.


This has been the second different dry shampoo I have tried. The first one was Tresemme, I did not like it, but this Suave Professionals is a good dry shampoo. It does have a good smell, I think it's lemon. I would repurchase this product, but I also want to try some different ones, but I know this is a good one that I can always come back too.

This is a fashion favorite, for the past two months, I have been using this cross over bag. It is small, but with a baby a small bag is all I need. While carrying a big diaper bag I can't be using another big bag. I'm not sure where I bought this bag, but there is one at HM that is very pretty and it reminds me of this purse.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey