Christmas Wishlist

Dear blog, here are some items that I have on my Christmas list for this year.

Tory Burch: Riding Boots, for this season I have been on the look out for new boots; mine are old and getting worn out. I have seen so many bloggers wearing Tory Burch's boots and I love the way they look, so classy.





This photo is from A Preppy State of Mind blogs, I just love the way the boots look. They are not the same as the ones above, but they are from Tory Burch. 
  


A Preppy State of Mind is another beautiful blogger who I love following. Her blog is filled with outfit posts that are amazingly put together. She is also sporting some Tory Burch Boots.

Here are two Tory Burch earrings I have had my eyes on. They are absolutely adorable; classy and preppy, my favorite style.


Tory Burch: Faux Pear Drop Earrings: Once again we have the beautiful face behind SouthernCurls&Pearls sporting these very classy earrings.




Tory Burch: York Buckle Tote. I have also been on the look out for a purse in this brown camel color and you guessed it,Tory Burch in Nordstrom had what I'm looking for. Also, many bloggers have been sporting Tory Burch purses similar to this one.

In the first picture we have CortInSession and SoutherCurls&Pearls in the second.

    


Etsy: Blog Weekly Planner, Notepad. I first saw this product on SouthernCurls&Pearls is perfect to get organized. And I fell in love with it, I want this on my working desk.



Chanel: Perfection Lumiere Velvet, I'm always looking for a good foundation. My skin is so oily and its so difficult to find a foundation that enhances my skin. I have tired low end foundations and some high end. Chanel is known for good quality so I would really like to try this one.

Feel Unique: Zoella Beauty Shower Cream. I love watching Zoella on YouTube and I was so excited when I heard she had launched a beauty line. I'm looking forward to trying the shower cream from her line.



Barnes and Noble: The Princess Diaries 1 & 2. Lately, I have been dreaming of being a princess and what better movies to watch to feel close to that dream than The Princess Diaries. Also, I love Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway; it would be nice to meet them both, but in the mean time I can watch them on my T.V.


Comment below some items that are on your Christmas list :)

Comments

  1. Those boots are gorgeous! :)
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I found them adorable BlackBlush.. I would greatly appreciate if you will follow my blog. I will follow you. I checked out your blog and I loved your posts :). Thank you and have a nice day

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey