Classy Girls Wear Pearls and Kiel James Patrick

Dear blog, I think I have officially found a blogger that shares my style. I wish I could dress like her; so classy and preppy. Everything she wears is exactly want I want in my closet. Her blog is Classy Girls Wear Pearls. I have fallen in love with her style, blog posts, and places where she takes her beautiful pictures. She uses many jewelry items from Kiel James Patrick; I absolutely love the jewelry from this website.

This is one of my favorite posts. I love the classy neutral dress, and her belt is adorable. Nautical Safari-"Big Game Dinner"  To find out more, go check her blog out. Here are just a few pictures from her blog.

Another post I like is Head of the Charles Regatta '14

Another great post is Sail Away


Here are some of the items I will love to have in my jewelry collection from Kiel James Patrick

One of the bow bracelet I like is the Kelly Kapowski; but I mean the other bracelets are so cute too.

Oh my goodness the Brunch at Tiffany's necklace is so classy; I love the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. I believe this is a necklace Holly (Audrey Hepburn) would wear. It is a pearl necklace with an anchor; two of my favorite things. The necklace cost $82.00.


There is also the Breakfast at Tiffany's bracelet; so adorable. it is a pearl bracelet with an anchor and the Tiffany color ribbon. The bracelet is $68.00, I want the bracelet and necklace. There is the Audrey Hepburn bracelet for $68.00.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey