Mac Heirloom Mix

Dear blog, I'm such a big fan of the Victorian era; it's my favorite era. I love the puffy, long, beautiful dresses, and the big hair. I have always wanted to dress like that; it is just so beautiful and feminine. Also, it reminds me of Queens and Princesses and who doesn't want to be one of those? I have a small obsession with learning about the queens and princesses; Marie Antoinette, Victoria, Elizabeth, etc.. What brought on this post is the new Mac collection. I mainly love the packaging; the outside of the eye shadow packaging has the silhouette of a woman from the Victorian era.
There are three eye shadow palettes in the collection. I like that the palettes that include matte colors; I'm all about the matte eye shadows. I like the color combination found in the palette. I really like the Beige eye palette. The price of the palettes is $39.50.


1. Plum EyesEyes can be transformed into objects of desire with eight shades of icy pinks and warm purples in your favourite M•A•C finishes – Frost, Veluxe Pearl, Lustre and Matte. Also includes a double-ended applicator complete with a 213 Fluff Brush and 266 Small Angle Brush. The sleek, mirrored compact sparkles in glittery grey, elegantly accented with a chic cameo.
2. Smokey EyesEyes can be transformed into objects of desire with eight sultry taupe shades in your favourite M•A•C finishes – Frost, Veluxe Pearl, Lustre, Matte and Satin. Also includes a double-ended applicator complete with a 213 Fluff Brush and 266 Small Angle Brush. The sleek, mirrored compact sparkles in glittery cream, elegantly accented with a chic cameo.
3. Beige Eyes- Eyes can be transformed into objects of desire with eight bronze-dipped peach shades in your favourite M•A•C finishes – Frost, Veluxe Pearl, Lustre, Matte and Satin. Also includes a double-ended applicator complete with a 213 Fluff Brush and 266 Small Angle Brush. The sleek, mirrored compact sparkles in glittery black, elegantly accented with a chic cameo.

*Description of the palettes are from the MAC website.

* I have not used any of these products, I just saw the collection at the MAC counter and they really caught my attention.

If you have tried any of these palettes let me know what you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey