Outfit of the Day: Sunday



Dear blog, this is an outfit I recently wore to church. It was cold and rainy so I really wanted to stay warm. If you are looking for a good sweater that will keep you warm, this one from H&M is the one; I absolutely love it. Let's take a moment to admire the fox, I find it extremely adorable. A funny story, my brother was referring to my sweater as an ugly one, but apparently other people found it cute. I got lots of compliments and my husband loved the way I looked; so that is a plus.


Underneath I wore a white blouse from Ross (similar to the one here from H&M).

I wore black maternity pants. I think they make me look slimmer and they fit, so why not. They were also very expensive so I had to use them. (these are non-maternity pants from H&M).

My white ankle boots are several years old. I purchased them at Sears, they don't have the ones I own anymore, but I did find this cute pair.



I couldn't find my exact necklace from Tiffany's, but I did find one from Kay; Diamond Key Necklace



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center