Tory Burch Fitbit

Dear blog, have you heard of a Fitbit? Well the Fitbit is a tracker, it tracks your steps, distance, and calories for the day. I have been wanting one because I'm on this weight loss journey and I need as much motivation as possible. I'm like every other girl who likes to see results quickly, I need to know how many calories I burned and how many steps I have taken. This motivates me; I like to make it a game. I really like the Fitbit that Verizon Wireless offers' it's Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband for $149. I find Verizon Wireless to be a very reliable company, I have my phone contract with them and I absolutely love doing business with them; I have never had a problem. Best Buy also sells them and Best Buy has one in Pink; of course pink is my favorite color. Best Buy offers the same one as Verizon Wireless, but it also offers the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Wristband in Pink and this one is only $94. The cool thing about the Fitbit Flex is that they have collaborated with Tory Burch. Tory Burch has provided a classier way to wear your Fitbit Flex tracker. You can wear it to parties or a nice event you might be invited too. Tory Burch has created a metal hinged bracelet and necklace for you to be able to wear you Fitbit Tracker. I think this is a great idea, to have a bracelet to workout, but then have a separate nice one to go out. It comes in rose gold and gold. The necklace also comes in rose gold and gold. I love that Tory Burch has created this item to motivate us to be healthy and at the same time fashionable and classy. Personally I love anything that will help me stay motivated in my goal of moving forward in my weight loss journey, I know I need it!



* This is not sponsored. These are just my opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center