Chloe+Isabel

Dear blog, today's post is not like any other. Today a friend of mine will be talking about her online boutique with Chloe + Isabel. I hope you get the chance to check out her boutique. There are some really cute accessories. If you do purchase something, leave a picture in the comments below or tag her and I on Instagram :).

Hi, 
I’m thrilled to introduce you to Chloe + Isabel, a fashion and lifestyle brand based out of New York City. The company’s mission is to connect stylish, creative and confident women through a modern-day social shopping experience, and I couldn’t be more excited to be joining the team as a Merchandiser! 

My online boutique (now live!) features my personalized selection of beautifully crafted, affordably priced, and high quality jewels from c+i. You’ll find everything from on-trend statement necklaces, to chic wrap bracelets, to easy everyday essentials.
All jewelry pieces are hypoallergenic, nickel free, lead safe and come with a lifetime replacement guarantee!

If you like what you see, please share my boutique link with your friends and family – after all, who doesn’t love to accessorize with a little sparkle and shine? 
If you have any questions email me: Jennifer.Morejon@hotmail.com
Follow me on IG: Chloeandisabelbyjennyy
Follow me on Twitter: Candibyjennyy 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey