Week 5 Weight Loss Journey

Dear blog, this weight loss journey has been harder than I thought. I have not lost any weight since last week. I'm not going to let the fact of not losing any weight discourage me, I'm going to keep moving forward because I love the way I feel after a workout. I feel relieved, especially if I have lots on my mind. Lately, I have been getting up on my stationary bike any time I get a chance, click here to see the stationary bike I use. I have been trying to ride for at least an hour, so far I have been succeeding. While my baby naps and there is nothing to do around the house. I will turn Netflix on and catch up on my tv shows. In an hour I have been burning 300 calories, but that is not including my work around the house, and the workouts I do in between. When I'm not on the bike, I use my kettle ball and do squats, ark exercises, and 30 day ab challenge with blogilates.

Comments

  1. Great job, keep it up!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey