Wish List for Baby Girl

Dear blog, I love writing wish list blogs because it helps me keep track of items I would like to purchase. Since I will be having a girl this summer, I'm on the look out for anything cute for girls. Her nursery theme is Disney's Minnie Mouse; I may not have told you, but I am a huge Disney fan. Both of my children's nursery themes have been Disney related.

I chose this pink crib bedding from Walmart; this is the Disney Minnie Mouse Happy Day. I absolutely love it, I can't wait to put together her nursery.
Disney Minnie Mouse Happy Day 3-Piece Crib Bedding Set
I still need several items to complete her nursery. I need the dirty close hamper and some storage boxes, but every time I check, they are out of stock so I might have to figure something else out.

Also, the Disney Minnie Mouse Baby Healthcare and Grooming Kit 10 pc. It's absolutely gorgeous, I mainly love the pink and flowers, so it's extremely girly!

Disney Minnie Mouse Baby Healthcare & Grooming Kit, 10 pc

Another item I really would like for her nursery it's a sheepskin faux rug from Ikea. I have searched on many websites, but Ikea is the only one that has one for a decent price; the only problem is having no Ikea near me :(, Also, they don't sell it online. 
TEJN Faux sheepskin IKEA The faux sheepskin is super soft, warm and cozy. Ideal as a rug or draped across your favorite armchair.
I am in love with these leather sandals with tassels from Zara. They are gorgeous, I really want to get them. I first saw these featured in Walking in Memphis in High Heels; her daughter was wearing them. 

LEATHER SANDALS WITH TASSELS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey