I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

Dear blog, for Mother's Day last year my husband gave me a Coach watch from Dillards. I was very excited because I was wanting a rose gold watch. I still wear the watch, but it has turned black, which makes me very sad. I first started to notice the fading of the rose gold a couple of months after it was purchased. I was expecting for that to happen, but not that soon :(. Again I still wear it because I do love it, but since its not looking as cute anymore, I want to buy another watch. This time I want to buy a Kate Spade: her watches are so cute and girly. There are two that I have my eye on and this time I want to try one with a leather strap so I don't have the same experience. I couldn't find the exact one, but this is similar.

I have not seen this particular style in stores; Kate Spade New York. I came across it online and I have fallen in love with it. My favorite part is the bow, it gives it a very chic and girly touch to it.


kate spade new york Metro Mini Bow Stainless Steel 3 Hand Watch
This style looks classy, I think it would be a great one to own; Kate Spade New York. I chose black because I think it would go with anything I wear. 
 kate spade new york Metro Mother of Pearl Round Black Leather Strap Watch
If you own a Kate Spade watch, let me know in the comments below if you like them. I hope to hear from you.
Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey