Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Dear blog, its that time of the year; Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I have found some goodies I would like to purchase.




Let's start with this striped poncho, this is a great piece for fall. It would look great with some black riding boots. 



I like this striped long sleeve tee because it's long. I don't like how short most tee's are, I prefer the longer style. Also, this color is perfect for fall that is around the corner. I don't own many nice pieces for the fall. I think that's why I'm leaning more towards those pieces.

Kate Spade has so many cute accessories! I never know what to pick. For example, her watches have the cutest design in them. I've been wanting to splurge for one of her watches and this one is at a great price. This is the holland bracelet watch. 


Oh my gosh look at these earrings. They are stunning and at a very reasonable price. I was telling my husband that these earring have inspired my Christmas and New Year's outfit. These mini square stud earrings must be mine! 

This is the Flawless Icons' Eye & Cheek Palette from Laura Mercier. I like the shades from this palette, it is mostly nude colors and that is what I prefer to wear. Also, I like how it brings a powdered bronze and a powdered highlight. This is the best palette and at a great price. 


I love Tory Burch shoes. I own a pair of flats and they are simply the best. Super comfortable, I wore them to work this past school year. Since I was pregnant they brought comfort to my feet as I worked.  I'm looking for a new pair of shoes for this school year and these look like they can be comfortable. I have had good experiences with shoes that have a wedge. These Jade Peep Toe Wedge look so classy, they are adorable. 

Now these Tory Burch Lacey Espadrille Flat, look super comfortable. These would be great for those very casual days and I have a feeling that this year I may have lots of those days. This pair would be a great addition to my shoe collection.


Last year I bought two pairs of Tory Burch riding boots, but I had to return both of them. I couldn't make them fit, they were too tight. I'm determined to find the perfect fit. I love these Ashlynn riding boots, I'm thinking that since they are wide calf they would fit. I love the size of  the logo! Also, this particular style (wide calf is always sold out when I want to buy them, like right now). Just my luck.


It rains a lot here where I live and I want to own a good quality pair of boots. I also like to use my rain boots for when it snows. I find that it works well. I've been wanting to buy a pair from Hunter and I thought these were perfect; Original Refined Rain Boot. They are also really cute!




I really like this Rosie Inflatable flamingo Pool Float. Its really cute. 


What are your picks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey