Ready for the 4th of July!

Dear blog, Happy 4th of July! This has been the first year that I have decorated my home for this festivity. It is not because I have anything against it. I'm just usually in Miami on my uncle's boat. I actually wish I could be there at this moment; taking in the smell of the ocean and listening to the waves crash on the shore. But this year, things have happened in our lives that we didn't expect, so we are just enjoying every day and being thankful. I'm so grateful to be a citizen of the United States, it has been a great place for me and my family. Where else could we make our dreams come true?

So let's begin with my dinning table. My table is from Room's to Go. It has a glass top, I really like this table. Funny fact, we have only had a dinning table for 2 out of the 7 years we have been married lol. The blue table cloth is from Walmart and my white plates (white and brown plastic plate) are from Hobby Lobby. I love Hobby Lobby. I always find what I'm looking for and so much more (much to the terror of my husband).


The Flamingo food cover I bought at Home Goods, a store I recently discovered and fell in love with. I did not find the exact one on the Home Goods website, but I found a similar one at Pier1.



I also bought this anchor plate at Home Goods. I could not find it on their website, but I did at Pier1

 These red candle holders I've had for several years and I think I bought them at the Dollar store,  but Hobby Lobby has similar ones for a great price. The American flag is from my citizenship ceremony.

This candle and candle plate are from my wedding. Similar candle found at Hobby Lobby and the plate I found at Michael's.


This amazing patriotic cookie is from Kroger. Our favorite grocery store, we go there every week. We love collecting points from our purchase to use on our gas :).


I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please leave a comment and subscribe :). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center