July Favorites

Dear blog, it's been a while that I wrote a favorite's blog and I thought it was time I wrote one. I recently wrote a favorite's post of items my son likes. I had lots of fun writing that blog, I got to think back and enjoy the wonderful memories of him using those products.




I have been enjoying the Young Living Meadow Mist deodorant. I've been trying to be more careful on the products that I put on my body and this was an area that I wanted to start in. I really like the smell of this deodorant, it is on the expensive side for a deodorant, so far it's worth the money. 

This is the BB cream I use for every workday. The Body Shop All In One BB Cream in the shade number 2. It's easy to blend into the skin and it matches perfect to my skin. I love how it's not a very heavy project, it's light I feel like I'm not wearing anything. It gives me a glowy look, that I like. 



 This is the eye shadow palette I have been using almost everyday. I purchased this product at the drugstore several years ago. It's from the Wet and Wild brand in Sweet as Candy. My son by mistake drop the palette and the white shadow broke :(. I used the white under my eyebrows and my tear duct. The pink goes all over my lid and the I blend the brown on the outer part of my eye. I love how it looks on my eyes beautiful palette.

This is my favorite micellar water Avocado from TjMaxx, I didn't find it on their website, but Ii did at Amazon. It was very affordable, and it does a great job at removing all of my eye makeup. I don't have to rub hard to remove the makeup, it kinda just glides off. I love it :), I enjoy removing my makeup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey