Thanksgiving Day Outfit of the Day

Dear blog, I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving Day with their loved ones. I know I did and I'm so thankful for that. I'm blessed to have a family. This year, I'm really thankful for the life of my daughter. To me she is a miracle; if you have read my old posts you would know that we had a really big scare with her. I went into early labor and she was born a premature. It was for sure a trying time, but it all worked out in the end, thank the Lord.

Well this year I wore a red and black dress from Kohls. It's from Lauren Conrad's Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection. It's a beautiful dress, it has the cut outs on the shoulder, a style that is very hot this season. I got it on sale about a month ago. I don't think the collection is still on sale at the store, but here is a similar style. Lauren Conrad has a great sense of style and comes out with the cutest outfits. I highly recommend you check out her collection if you haven't. Right now her recent collection is inspired by Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Check this blog post about her collection.


One of the things that I love about the dress is that it is has pockets!!! I wore my Tory Burch flats from Nordstrom because they are comfortable and I feel that they bring the outfit together.



I'm Cuban so our holiday dinners include both American and Cuban style foods. I personally prefer the Cuban food, but my husband is American so we incorporate a little of bit of both cultures. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with that. If you are wondering, the plates and napkins are from Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby always has amazing sales. I love shopping there:)



I hope you enjoyed this blog! Have a blessed day:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey