KirklandsChristmas Decor

Dear blog, one of my favorite store to buy home decor from is Kirklands. I've been shopping there for the last two years. I especially love shopping there during Christmas time. I love the style of decor that Kirklands offers. Most of my large decor items come from Kirklands. I like that I accumulated points when I joined their free rewards program. If you accumulate 300 points you get a $10 rewards card. 
Last year, after Christmas, I bought some things to use this year. Last year, I used these Snowman chair covers, this year I used them again plus the elf cover. I can't find  the ones I have online, but I found Santa Belt chair cover. 




This year I bought 2 elf leg picks for my tree. I love how they look in my tree. It looks like someone is in the tree!! I couldn't find the ones I have, but I found similar ones here. I also bought elf hat picks, similar here




Last year I also bought two monogram ornaments, similar here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center