November Favorites 2016

Dear blog, this month I bought some new items and I can't wait to share them with you.

I've been visiting the mall pretty consistently lately trying to buy all of the Christmas gifts on everyone's list. As I was walking through Dillard's, by the Origins department, their set up for the Matcha Madness face mask caught my attention. So of course I had to stop. I didn't want to commit to buying the container because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Instead I asked the sales woman if I could have a sample. And to be honest, I absolutely love it!!! I will definitely buy the larger container, I like how it feels on the skin. It tightens the skin and leaves the skin feeling so soft. You need to try it!!!


I love TJ. Maxx I always find really nice products, but there is one draw back. Whenever I go back to find the product again, they don't have it. That makes me very sad because I really like what I find. For example, this foot revival soak with oils it's absolutely amazing. I drop some on my bathtub before I jump in for a shower and my feet feel so much better after. My feet are always hurting and I think using this product has really helped me. It's from the brand Therapeutic ABRA Baths.




Another thing I have been loving is wearing Velvet Teddy from Mac and So Cute gloss from Kylie Cosmetics over it. They compliment each other perfectly, I love the way they look together. Velvet Teddy is the perfect nude.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey