Best of 2016

Dear blog, here are some of my favorite products from 2016. I don't own a whole lot of makeup (despite what my husband thinks), but I do try new items. I just don't like to have a stack of makeup, I like to keep it simple. I hate the feeling of everything looking crowded.

The first product I would like to mention is The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. I love how this product leaves my face; soft and clean. It does an amazing job at removing my eye makeup and I don't have to hurt my eyes doing it. My eye makeup just melts away. I highly recommend this product, it was a staple for me in 2016 and by the look of it, it will be used a lot in 2017. I actually took this product with me when I went to Disney World in December. Also, you don't need very much so a container can last you a while :).


Another product from The Body Shop that was a staple was the Wild Argan Oil Body Butter. I use this body butter after a shower and it always left my skin feeling soft and smelling great!!! This is my all time favorite scent. I have repurchased items from this collection; the more I use it the more I like it. 


A duet of lip products that was my staple last year was Mac CosmeticsVelvet Teddy lipstick and Kylie's Lip Gloss So Cute, from Kylie Cosmetics. I love pairing these two products together, it creates the perfect look for me.




The eye shadow palette that I absolutely loved this past year was the Wet n Wild eye shadow trio Sweet as Candy. I didn't think I liked eye shadows that are frosty and glittery, but I actually enjoyed using this palette. I would purchase this one again.


My most worn accessory for 2016 was my apple watch. I have worn it everyday since I got it. It was an investment piece and I love it.



The last item I'm going to mention are my Gianni Bini black boots with a bow. They are gorgeous and girly. I love how they look on me. I really want the boots in the other color, they are not permanently reduced at Dillard's.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey