Disney Haul

Dear blog, I was able to make one of my dreams come true by going to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom during Christmas time. While I was there, I did some shopping, something I enjoy doing. I wanted to buy some more, but it wasn't possible. I did get what I really wanted going into the park, so that is good. Here are the items I purchased.

Two summers ago, when I visited Magic Kingdom, I bought a Belle mug, but I also wanted Chip. I couldn't buy both; so this time around I decided to but Chip and I'm so glad I did. It's adorable, I don't think I would ever use it, but I do think everyone needs to buy one.



I actually bough these Seven Dwarves Lounge pants at a Disney outlet mall in Tampa. I'm so glad I did. They are so comfortable and cute. They are still on sale, I highly recommend you get them. 

The theme for my daughter's first birthday will be Snow White, so while I was at the park I was looking for items that I could use. I found a couple of things. I bought some really cute Snow White socks that she can wear on her special day. Aren't they adorable? I was inspired by the Precious Moments First Birthday: Snow White Figurine as the theme for her birthday. I like the idea of having keepsakes like that. I have some of my own. I'm hopping to buy it soon :). It's on my planning list. I also found Snow White invitations that I can send out to the guests!!! I would like to complete my stuffed dwarf collection, but I can't find the one's I'm missing :(. Her birthday is around the corner so I better start planning and buying what I need. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey