City Girl Goes to the Rodeo!

Dear blog, since I've been living in Arkansas I've been intrigued with the idea of going to the rodeo. I have just never gotten around to going to one, I don't even know if there is one in the area I live in. So, if I ever get the opportunity to attend a rodeo, this would be my ideal outfit. I like to keep things simple and classy, and that is what I was going for with this particular outfit. In reality, I'm a city girl; not much of a country girl at all, so this is what a city girl would wear to a rodeo. My outfit was inspired by items found at the King Ranch Saddle Shop.

I found this really girly and classy white top, Dawson City Shirt. I like how fitted it looks with the detailing in the front. Also, I love the style of the sleeves; they look like a bell. I love this top!!! I would pair this top with these flattering Skinny ankle jeans from HM. I love HM jeans, they are very comfortable and give my body a nice shape.

I don't own any boots with fringe, nor ankle boots, but I've been on the look out for a nice pair that fit these two categories. As I was browsing the King Ranch Saddle Shop I came across this pair of boots; these are the Tan Side Fringe Shortie. They are actually hosting a contest to win a pair of boots in honor of the rodeo in Houston on March 7-26. So I thought this would be my chance to get the boots I've been looking for. Also, the boots would look great with this outfit. 


 I love cross body bags, they are so handy now that I have two children. I don't have to hassle with my handbag weighing my arm down or getting in the way of me holding my children. This bag is the perfect color because it will go great with any outfit. Also, I like the fact that it can be worn over the shoulder or cross body and it has a zipper. Zippers are a most for me, I don't like bags that I can't fully close, it makes me uncomfortable. This is the Sencillo Dowel Top Handbag.


I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have ever been to the rodeo, leave me a comment below telling me what outfit you chose, Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center