Disney Couture: The Beauty and the Beast Collection

Dear blog, I recently wrote my thoughts on the Beauty and the Beast movie. It was absolutely amazing, it met all of my expectations. There was a lot of negativity surrounding the film, but I chose to look at the positive aspects of the film. It was magical from the beginning to the very end. I have spent so much time watching behind the scenes from the movie; so neat! I wish I could see it in person. Click here for more details. Belle is one of my favorite princesses; that is why when I discovered the Beauty and the Beast jewelry collection, I was so excited! I love every piece of the collection, I want to own all of them. One of my favorite characters is Chip, so I was thrilled when I saw the Chip necklace and earrings.


Disney Couture 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center