Disney Summer Wish List

Dear blog, here is my Disney summer wish list. And by now you know that I love anything Disney so no need for me to explain myself lol.

We are doing some traveling this summer, we are going down to Miami to visit family and going to Disney World. I found these bento boxes (I would just call them a container) to store snacks for our trip this summer. With two children this is a must have, we don't like to waste time stopping for food, it's a long enough trip. It's from the Tsum Tsum collection so its automatically cute!! These are currently on sale.

Mickey Mouse and Friends ''Tsum Tsum'' Bento Box
This will be my daughters first time going to the beach/pool so she needs a towel and a bathing suit and I found the perfect one for her! It's pink and it has Minnie Mouse!!! I'm so excited for my daughters new experience. 
Minnie Mouse Happy Helpers Beach Towel - PersonalizableMinnie Mouse Deluxe Swimsuit for Girls - 2-Piece
I'm loving this Mickey Mouse Popsicle mold. My son loves Mickey, this will make his summer:). Summers are hot so Popsicles are great for the hot season. 
Mickey Mouse Popsicle Molds - Summer Fun
I'm in need of a new purse that is easy to carry to the Disney parks and I think I have found the one! It's cute and on sale by Vera Bradley, I love this pattern. 

Mickey Mouse Meets Birdie Hipster Bag by Vera Bradley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey