Cars 3 Tour

Dear blog, on April 19 we drove all the way to St. Louis to be part of Disney & Pixar's Cars 3 Road to the Races nationwide tour. Alamo is one of the sponsors of this great event, I thought it was a neat idea. All the children in line were really excited to be a part of it. Click here if you want to see if they are coming near you. The closest one to us was in St Louis, Mo, so we drove 4 hours so that my son can see a life sized Lightning McQueen, tech savvy Cruz Ramirez, and sleek next-gen racer Jackson Storm. It was a neat experience, but it went by too fast. We got to take pictures with each car, they do not look great because my children would not be still. One of my favorite parts was a sneak peek of the movie. We went in this really big truck that had a TV screen all the way in the front and really comfortable chairs. I had never done something like this and I loved it. So did my son he actually sat still for the entire thing. Now we were at the event for 30 minutes and we could not see ourselves going home that fast after being in a car for 4 hours. So we decided to go to our first Cardinals baseball game. It was a great game, my children did well considering it was really hot. This was my children's first baseball game and it was a success.








We ended our adventure at the Gateway Arch. It was being remodeled so all we could do was take a picture from afar. I look forward to visiting it once it's finished. 


Disney & Pixar's Cars 3 will hit theaters on June 16, we will be taking our son to see it, I hope you can join us. Great family film :).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey