Disney Store Haul

Dear blog, we recently went to the Memphis Zoo for the first time. That is where my husband wanted to go for his birthday :). We had a really nice time, my son had a ball. He was exhausted by the time we left the zoo. It was a beautiful day to have a family adventure. The zoo is not too far from the Disney Store so it was only fitting that we stop by and see what we could find. Like always I never leave a Disney Store empty handed lol. We have the Disney Visa Rewards Card, one of the best decisions we made. For us its a must have because we buy from Disney and visit the parks so often that it just made sense. Also, we get rewards and I love getting cash back for shopping at places I love.

Here is what I bought.
I recently wrote a blog about our upcoming trip to Disney World and about outfit ideas. During our visit to the Disney store I found my daughter's outfits for the parks!! Woohoo!! It was just what I was looking for her first visit.
For our visit to Magic Kingdom and our lunch at the Be Our Guest restaurant, I bought her. this dress styled after Belle's in Beauty and the Beast. Also, we would be matching each other :). They had this beautiful Belle outfit on sale and I had to get it for her.

 Also, on sale was a Tinker Bell outfit (similar here). I love Tinker Bell, I have a small obsession with Tinker Bell. This outfit is perfect for her visit to Hollywood Studios where we hope to have lunch with Disney Jr Characters.



Like I mentioned above, it was my husbands birthday, so he got some shirts for our Disney trip. I think he did really good:). Mickey All American and Grumpy shirt. Who doesn't love Grumpy?


In the sale section I found these really cute Lion Guard Pjs for my son. His nursery theme was the Lion King so anything Lion King related, I'm all over it.


I hope you enjoyed this blog. God bless





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey