Disney Minnie Mouse Style

Dear blog, this year, we will be going back to Disney World and we can't be more excited. We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I fell in love with their pictures online and I thought we should try it. I would eventually like to stay in all of their resorts. Anyway, we are going back to celebrate my youngest brother's, my son's, and my birthday; it will be my daughter's first time at the park. When I go to Disney, I like to go in "Disney" style. I have found some really cute items that I can use on my trip. These are my Minnie Mouse Style must haves/wish list.

In the past I have mentioned how I've been looking for a bag to use at the Disney parks and I have found the perfect bag. Jansport teamed up with Disney X and came out with a beautiful collection. I have checked the collection several times and this is the bag that I fell in love with :). This is the Disney Right Pouch  in the color Disney Luxe Minnie. I love the color, size, and print. I like the Jansport brand, they are a quality brand, their backpacks last for a long time. I have one that is at least 10 years old and I still use it :). So I know this will be a good bag to own.




My next Minnie Mouse style must have is the Havaianas Minnie Mouse flip flops. These are perfect for summer. I would use these for going down to the pool. They will look great with my pink toe nails :). 


It's taking me a really long time to buy Alex and Ani Disney bracelets. There are so many that I can pick from, it's a bit overwhelming. Before this trip I plan on getting at least one Disney bracelet. 

Another must have is this Starbucks Mouse ears inspired by Disney. These ears are super adorable! I love adding Mickey Mouse ears to my collection.


Speaking of ears, here are some cute earrings that I want adorning my ears. These Minnie Mouse earrings by Rebecca Hook are just what I need.




Keds Minnie Mouse collection is absolutely gorgeous. These shoes are perfect for my Disney World vacation. 


Several months ago I bought this Minnie graphic tee from Kohls. I thought it would be perfect to wear on my trip. Also, it will look great with the Keds shoes I mentioned above. 


I think Minnie would approve of this list, what do you think?

Are you a Disney fan? What are your Minnie Mouse style must haves?

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey