FreePrints App

Dear blog, on our way back home from Disney World we were listening to Pandora radio station and an ad came up. I don't usually pay attention to ads, but this one caught my attention somehow. It was about free prints. The first thing that crossed my mind was, "I just came back from a vacation, not just any vacation, a Disney vacation! I have lots of pictures that I need to print." So I decided to give it a try. I actually did it while I was in the car. There was a first time deal where you can order 10 prints for absolutely free and I thought "yes please." I like free stuff lol.


FreePrints is a free app you can load on your phone and have your pictures printed. You get up to 85 prints (4x6) per month. Now you only get one free print per photo, if you get a double of a print you will pay for the second print (its not expensive). The most you pay on shipping is $9.99. I was spending more than that where I usually went for pictures, and it was always a hassle.



I usually went to Walmart to get my pictures printed and to be honest it's a pain. I don't have time to go to the store and load my albums to their machine and then sort through them to pick the one's I have, that was another reason why I wanted to give this app a try. Now I don't have to leave my house, I go to the app pick the pictures I want and then wait for them to be delivered. Hassle free!!!! Its a very easy app to use. The quality of the pictures is amazing. I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't know how the pictures would print. I was impressed when my prints arrived and the quality was amazing. They were far better than Walmart; I know this because when my FreePrints pictures arrived I had just printed pictures at Walmart that I didn't have on my phone. The FreePrints pictures just looked and felt better when sitting next to the Walmart pictures. My Walmart prints looked like the ink was low and had noticeable lines.

When you open the app, all of your albums are there for you to browse. Once you chose an album, you will look through your pictures and chose the one's you want to print. After that you will begin your checkout process and then you are finished. It's that easy.






I love this app and I will continue to use it. I'm constantly adding pictures to my children's albums so I'm always printing pictures. I'm so glad I found an easy and affordable way to do it:).



If you are looking for a good picture app, this is it. I hope you give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey