Disney Store Wish List

Dear blog, one of my favorite stores to shop at is the Disney Store (shocker). I probably check the website every other day and always add something to my cart. Here are some of the items that are in my cart now:)!

This is a Coach saddle bag featuring Mickey Ears, adorable!! I like that it's in black, it will go with any outfit. It looks like it has plenty of room inside to hold the essentials. I also like that it can be used as a cross-body bag. As a mom cross-body bags are easier to carry around. I can still hold my baby on my hip, without my purse falling off. Very practical!!!!


During Christmas time, I like to have blankets laying around because it makes the room look cozy. I live in a place where we do have a winter, so it tends to get cold. I like to have blankets to use while I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie or just making lesson plans. This is the perfect blanket; it has Mickey and Minnie, and matches my Christmas tree decorations. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Fleece Throw.


My husband ruined my oven mitt while prepping our Thanksgiving lunch. He grabbed the turkey with the mitten. Now I told him he owed me a new one and this is my pick lol, the Mickey Mouse Oven Mitt


I like to collect Disney related items. I own the Belle mug and Chip mug. I would like to own some more and this is the next one on my list. Growing up, Jasmine was my favorite princess (still is), so this would be a great addition to the collection. I love the color of this mug and the rhinestones.

Have a wonderful day! God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey