Kohls and Pandora Disney Jewelry

Dear blog,
This year for Christmas I did some online shopping at Kohls for my Disney jewelry. I didn't realize that Kohls had a nice selection of Disney jewelry for a reasonable price. I bought mine during Christmas time where there were lots of coupons. I had a couple of coupons for their jewelry so I decided that it was now or never. They had what I was wanting! Always a plus!

I wanted Mickey earrings and I found them at a very affordable price. If I remember correctly, I paid around $25 for mine. Now these are Disney's Mickey Mouse Crystal birthstone stud earrings, but I didn't care lol. When I got the earings I thought that I wouldn't be able to wear them for long because there are certain materials that make my ears hurt or give me pimples on my ear. I'm happy to report that I have been able to wear the earrings everyday pain and pimple free! That is a big deal because it doesn't happen often :). I recommend these if you are looking for Mickey earrings. Now that I own this pair I wouldn't mind owning my birthday stone :).

Another accessory I bought which I was also a bit skeptical about was the Disney's Minnie & Mickey Mouse Crystal Bead & Bracelet Set. I love the bracelet, I've been wanting a Mickey and Minnie charm and this one was perfect. I'm so happy I was able to get my hands on it. I don't own a Pandora bracelet and it wasn't until last year that I bought a Pandora charm and I couldn't be happier with my purchase usually I can't justify paying $50 for such a tiny item, but I just had to have it. It's the Mrs. Potts and Chip charm, they are two of my favorite characters. I thought it would be a nice representation of my son an I. Now I'm on the lookout for a Disney Princess crown charm for my baby girl. I found one at the Pandora store that I like. In reality I would love to have all of the Disney Pandora charms lol. A girl can dream right?



I hope you enjoyed this blog, let me know down below what are some of your favorite charms!
Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey