Products I'm loving

Dear blog,
I like all things beauty, but I don't own a whole lot of it. I tend to keep it to the bare minimum; only the products I really can't live without. Some of these I've purchased more than once and that's how I know they are products I love.

My first product is The One perfume by Dolce and Gabbana. I love the warm and long lasting scent of this perfume. I owned my first bottle several years ago and one day while I was spraying some on the bottle slipped from my hand and broke. That was a very sad moment because this had become my staple scent and I knew I couldn't afford another one any time soon. Thankfully I was able to get my hands on another bottle and I just love it. I feel so glamours every time I spray it on. I think it has to do with the fact that it's gold lol.


This product is a staple in my beauty cabinet; dry shampoo!! I have oily hair, but I don't get to wash it every day (some of you may find that gross, but it works for me). Anyway in the past I've used Batiste dry shampoo from Ulta, but it has become too expensive. On one of my trips to Target, I decided to buy Dove Refresh dry shampoo. It does the job, my hair doesn't look greasy and it smells fresh; that is always a must:).



I wasn't allowed to use makeup until the age of 15. My mom was very adamant about it, just like my eyebrows, the first time I got my eyebrows plucked was for my party :). The reason why I'm telling you this is because the makeup I first used was from D'Nature brand. I fell in love with their products, but since I don't live in Miami anymore its a bit more complicated to buy the products. While I was in Miami for the holiday's I got my hands on two products, I wish I could have got more. I bought the foundation and a glitter stick that can be used as a highlighter. I love both products and I'm so happy I was able to buy them. Next time I would like to buy Rose Blush. The packaging is beautiful, the product comes in the form of a rose.


During these cold months, my lips need to be hydrated. To do that I use Young Living Lavender Lip Balm. I enjoy the smell and the way it makes my lips feel. If you're interested in this product I would be more than happy to help :).




Let me know if you have tried any of these products before and leave me some suggestion on what I should try next.

Have a blessed day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey