The Polar Express Experience

Dear blog, for Christmas break I actually went to Miami and visited family. I was glad to ditch the cold weather and welcome the warmth that the sunshine state provided. It's too cold up here!!! Anyway, while in Miami we acted like tourist. We drove down to Key West and even went to Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami. More on the Key West trip in another blog.

For the last couple of years I've been wanting to take my son (the train fanatic) to The Polar Express Experience. To his surprise, we were able to take him this year. We did it at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum on Christmas Eve; it wasn't very cold but we still had a good time. This experience was so worth the money. It was more elaborate than the A Day with Thomas. I highly recommend the Polar Express Experience.

My son and daughter had an absolute blast. The cast was great and so were the cookies and hot chocolate! I loved seeing the smile on my son's face; he didn't know what to do, he was beyond excited!

He is wearing the Polar Express pajamas from Target:). I can't find it now, but they had it at the gift shop when we were leaving the event.

Here are some pictures from the experience, I hope you enjoy them:)















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center