Toddler Fun

Dear blog, now that my son is getting older and can ride attractions I'm determined to take him to children theme parks. Here are some of my top parks that I want to take him too.

This pick will come as no surprise if you have ever read any of my previous posts, Walt Disney World. He still hasn't visited Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, or Typhoon Lagoon. We love going to Disney World; my children have had a blast every time we have taken them. Along with Disney World I'm going to include Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. I have never been to Disney Land and I'm excited that the first time I do go will be with my children:). I think it's going to be interesting to see the original park; so much history. My son is going to love Disney California Adventure, he loves Cars and super heroes. I know it will be a hit for my toddler.  If you have been, what are your thoughts?

My son is a train fanatic. He loves playing with his Thomas and Friends set. When he turned two, we took him to a Day with Thomas. He was still very little, but I think he remembers that day:). I still remember the way his face lit up when he saw Thomas coming up to unload. I just knew that the drive was worth it. But now that he has done the Thomas Experience, I would like to take him to Thomas Land in Massachusetts. Tickets are affordable, but its a long, long, long drive! From what I can tell it has lots of rides and lots to do, like Cranky's Crane Drop, Diesel Derby, Harold's Lift Off, etc.. . April 7th is the grand opening for the 2018 season! If you have been, what are your thoughts?


Another pick is Legoland in Florida. One of the things that catches my attention is the themed rooms :). If they have a super hero room, that will be the one for us. My son likes to play with blocks and legos so I figured he might enjoy going to the theme park. Thoughts about Legoland? Let me know in the comment section:).



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey