Danielle Nicole Disney




Dear blog,
Jasmine, from Disney's Aladdin is my favorite princess. I love everything from her pet tiger to her beautiful long black hair. When I saw that Danielle Nicole has a collection with Jasmine on it, I fell in love with it. I want all of them lol ;). With Valentine's day around the corner I'm sending hints to my husband on what I want. Ok, enough rambling. Look at these beauties :o

This is the Jasmine Wallet for $42. Very affordable considering I've been asking for a Louis Vuitton. The wallet is returning in February, just in time for Valentine's. One of my favorite details about the wallet is the gold Lamp on the zipper. It has slots for 6 cards, 2 bill slots, and 1 big compartment. Plenty of room for my things.


Here we have the Jasmine Tote for $88. Beautiful design in the front. It has a magnetic snap to close it. It's big enough on the inside to hold all I need. I still need to have diapers and wipes for my daughter this purse has plenty of room. This one is available now, if you like it and want to get your hands on it, you can do it!




I actually love several of these cross body bags. This is the Jasmine Crossbody for $68. This bag won't fit as much as the one on top, but it would be perfect for date nights. My phone, wallet, and lip stick :). Some of the other ones I like are Snow White , Dopey, Seven Dwarfs (this one is actually $58, Tinkerbell  , and Cinderella . I love all of them, thank you Danielle Nicole! :). 



Have a blessed day :). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey