Disney Cruise Fantasy Vacation

Dear blog,
I have never been on a cruise. I have made plans to go in the past, but it hasn't worked out. Either we haven't had the money or I was pregnant. But I have always wanted my first cruise experience to be a Disney Cruise. I've heard so many good things about them, I have to go on one. The ship that I would like to go on is Dream Fantasy.


There are so many features of this ship that I like. It has six pools!!! A Mickey pool with Mickey's face on the floor. Also, it has a water slide for the kids to slide down into the pool. There are some quick-service choices by the pool. They all sound very yummy; Tow Mater's Grill serves burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders etc. Luigi's Pizza offers a variety of toppings that we all love. Fillmore's Favorites includes wraps, salads, and fruit; it is certainly the healthier option. There are two more places with ice creams and smoothies; Eye Scream Treats and Frozone Treats. Donald's pool has a portrait of Donald at the bottom. Both are for kids and families and have quick-service restaurants near by; all Disney's Pixar Cars theme.

Amazing shows: Disney's Aladdin A Musical Spectacular; from one of my favorite Disney movie's, I can't wait to see it come alive.

Unforgettable experiences: I was happy to see that they have a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique; my daughter will be old enough to experience this. There are different packages ranging in prices from $64-$200. Make sure to book your appointment prior to your trip.

Delicious dining options: Royal Court Royal Tea is good for kids 3-12 and their families. This is a character dining experience. The fee for A Regal Feast is $210 for children and $69 for adults. Royal Court offers breakfast, lunch and
dinner, French and American cuisine. I love Disney breakfast because I love Mickey waffles.

There are so many different options for entertainment, pools, dining, and shopping. I just mentioned some of the ones I would love to visit. Which I don't even know if we will have time to do it all. My kids love the water so I don't know how I will get them away from the pools and the slides lol. I'm really looking forward to making this dream come true. Let me know if you have been on a Disney Cruise and which one?




Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey