April: Disney Store Picks

Dear blog,
I love browsing the Disney Store online to new items. Don't get me wrong, I want to own everything already!!!! I've mentioned in past blogs that the birthday theme for my daughter is The Little Mermaid, I was stoked when I found that some of their new arrivals are mermaid related :).

As I mentioned, I would love to own every item, but for the sake of this post, I chose my 5 top picks.

My first pick is this Ariel "Mermaid" Spirit Jersey in sea green color and metallic ombre letters on the back and mermaid on the front. I don't own a jersey like this and I feel like this would be perfect for the birthday party. I love everything about it from the color to the design.

My second pick is this Flounder Novelty Cup, which is adorable. I love collection mugs/cups: this will be a great addition to my collection. It looks like it could be child friendly; my daughter will love it, she loves drinking from a straw. This will be a cute cup for her collection :).

My third pick is an item I've been wanting for quite some time now and they are Ariel Slides. I love the colors on these sandals, its perfect for summer time!!! The top is a purple sequin with metallic silver trim, the soles have a singing Ariel silhouette.  

My fourth pick is something that will be perfect for baby girl's birthday party and it is The Little Mermaid photo booth accessory kit. I love all of the props; it includes 10 props, one dry speech bubble, one dry erase marker, 11 sticks, and 26 stickers. Props included are Ariel, Prince Eric, and Ursula hair, seashells, Sebastian, trident, seashell bikini top, Flotsam and Jetsam, crown, and a shell necklace. This will be a great addition to her party :), everyone loves photo booths!!


My last pick is the Ariel Fin Towel . The towel wraps around your waist and is designed with a scale print. I absolutely love this towel. When I was younger I would pretend to be a mermaid, if I had this towel back then my dream would have come true, well almost lol. 


What are your top picks from the Disney Store?
Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey