Aulani Disney Hawaii Resort

Dear blog,
I still have about two months of school remaining, but I'm already on vacation mode. Now all of my vacation ideas are really expensive and take months of  planning so I don't think I will be going anywhere this year :(. Since we became Disney Vacation Club members, one of the places I want to visit is Aulani: A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawaii. Hawaii has always been on my bucket list of places to visit, but it wasn't until Disney opened their resort there that I have actually started to plan the trip. My original plan was to go next year for my tenth wedding anniversary. I felt this would be the perfect family vacation to celebrate the start of our family. The more we crunch the numbers I don't see it happening for our 10 year anniversary, but I still have hope!!! Now I do have to say I like going on vacation with my parents, siblings, and nephews. I just want to share these experiences with them as well, so we have been looking at staying in the Oahu Luxury Villas and these require way more points than we currently have!

Here are some of the adventures we would like to do while in Hawaii.

Included with our stay at Aulani, we have access to the Ka Maka Grotto Infinity Pool with an ocean view; oh my gosh it looks relaxing!! My children and nephews love pools, this will be the bulk of our trip I believe. There are so many pools and slides to enjoy. In fact, this resort seems to rank pretty high on every list of the top water park resorts: here is one. My kiddos love the slides, and always look forward to our trips to the local pools. When we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Resort they spent their entire time in the pools going down the slide. Another water experience that will be enjoyed by the kiddos is the Water Play at Keiki Cove, an interactive splash zone!!!

Another activity we would like to experience is the Oahu Luau, $129 for adults and $79 for children over 3.

Now for this tired mamma, I will make my reservations at the spa as soon as I reserve our room. I will get the Signature Lomilomi massage to increase circulation and muscle tone!  With the spa service I chose I will have an opportunity to enjoy the Kula Wai Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden. Just thinking about it makes me wish I was there right now!

For dining we will certainly visit the Makahiki for breakfast; this is a character experience! We plan to try the local foods, it's always nice to try different foods! Also, we would love to meet Moana and Stich!! Though I think Disney should add a Maui experience soon.

We plan to enjoy everything the resort has to offer, but I plan to dedicate a day for activities outside of the resort. I would like to go see a volcano. The science teacher in me feels like it's a must, I would love to have pictures to show my students. Something else we would like to do is visit the Pearl Harbor Museum, I mean you can't go to Hawaii and not visit it.


 Along with my Disney Cruise vacation, this is another vacation that is on my bucket list and I'm hoping both come true soon! I'm looking forward to taking my family along with me on these wonderful experiences.

Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey