Bath and Body Works Haul!

Dear blog,
I had a couple of coupons from Bath and Body Works that I had to use before they expired. I have noticed that the best time to shop at Bath and Body Works is when you have coupons, you get way more for your money. On this purchase I saved $65 and spent $37, to be honest I wouldn't have made the purchase if I had to pay $65. I can't justify spending that much on body products, so $37 is doable. I'm going to put a disclaimer, many of the products are body washes and the reason for that is because I use body wash a lot faster than body lotion :). Alright now to the haul!

I mainly bought products from the Sea-Tox line because of the mermaid on the packaging. I only picked three items from the collection and they are the products that I know I will use. So I got the Sea Mineral Body Wash Cleanse, Sea Mineral Body Polish, and Sea Mineral All Over Mist. I'm really looking forward to using these products, they smell amazing :).









Japanese Cherry Blossom is a scent that I can use all year-round. I absolutely love this scent! It leaves me feeling relaxed and cleaned. I got a big body wash and a travel body wash (this is going to be handy for an upcoming trip ;)).








This is the At The Beach collection body wash. I haven't tried this collection before so I'm really looking forward to using it for the first time. I liked the beach coconut smell so I knew I had to try it. Also, I love anything beach themed because it reminds me of vacations and vacations are something I'm craving now. The Fresh Sea Salt Mango collection is another scent I have not tried yet, I felt that this was a good time to try new scents. The thing that caught my attention about this collection is the packaging and the name because it has mango in it (mangos are my favorite fruit) so it was only right to grab a body wash.






I hope you have enjoyed my haul from Bath and Body Works, let me know down below what is your favorite scent from Bath and Body Works?

Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center