Disney Store Haul

Dear blog,

You know me and my Disney obsession, it's summer time and the Disney store is having their Twice Upon a Year Sale. I've learned that this is the best time to shop at the Disney store. I've gotten some great deals, I've been able to get my kiddos some of their favorite items with their favorite characters.



Currently my boy is into Marvel's Avengers and my baby girl is into Moana. I found some cute sandals for summer for only $3.99. I bought two pairs for my son, he was in need of some sandals. I got him Spider-Man, these are the ones he is currently using now. The second pair are Avengers, I'm saving these for his birthday. His theme is going to be Avengers so I figured this will be a good time to give him the pair! Other than the sandals I got him a Spider-Man swim trunks and shirt for this summer (I'm really looking forward to telling you about our summer plans). He actually picked it out, he saw me scrolling through the website and he saw Spider-Man and he said he wanted that one. Before I made the purchase I checked his summer beach drawer and he only had one outfit that fit so I decided that this was the perfect time to get it since they are on sale. It's really a great deal both items were $12.00 on sale, the shorts not on sale are $22.95 and the shirt $18.95. Also, he is a big Captain America fan and I found a Captain American pajamas, that he absolutely loves I felt like it was a good purchase.





 For my daughter I went with Moana, she is currently on a Moana kick. We watch the movie several times a day which equals to a whole lot each week!!! Last year she was really tiny (she is a preemie), but now she is finally wearing 2T sometimes 3 so I knew she was going to need a new bathing suit. I found a Moana swimsuit for $12.99. She is two and I got get a 3T and this size was perfect. I really wanted to get her a couple of more things like the Moana cover up for girls which is $11.99 compared to $26.95 and Moana flip flops for $3.99(her feet being so small I was scared of getting her the wrong size :(). I mean my list can go on and on, so I knew I had to stop.



For my purchase I used Ebates to get cash back. I've learned that I tend to make a lot of my purchases online so I figured I would try and get some cash back by using Ebates. Now I don't spend that much to get a ton of money back, but every little bit counts. I'm lucky if I get a dollar lol, but it's ok I'll take what I can. If you like shopping online and getting cash back check out Ebates! This is not sponsored.

Have a blessed day :)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey