Disney Target Collection

Dear blog,
I'm bringing you my Disney Target Collection Haul. I actually saw all of the items in the actual store, but decided to make the purchase online. I'm glad I did because they were on sale online when I placed the order. To many of you it will not come as a shock that I bought items from the collection, knowing that I'm a Disney fanatic. I knew I had to get some things! Without further ado let's jump into the haul.

The first item is a Minnie Mouse Bow Throw Pillow Gold/White. I love the combination of gold and white, its very classy and clean. It has dots and Minnie ears all over the pillow.


The second item is Disney's Mickey Mouse 2pc Thumbs Up Bookends Gold/White. I've been looking for bookends for a very long time, I just hadn't found some that I liked. If I did like one they were usually too expensive. These were perfect because they are so cute and affordable, which is always a plus!

Last but not least a Gold/White Minnie Blanket. This blanket is absolutely adorable and classy. Also, it doesn't hurt that it is soft!! I couldn't find the blanket online, but you can find the complete collection here





I absolutely love this collection and I hope you do too!
Here is a complete look at the items :)

Have a blessed day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey