Disney Theme Home Decor Ideas

                       Dear blog,
 I recently wrote a blog talking about the Disney Target Collection and how much I love it. I decided to show you how I have decorated parts of my house Disney inspired. I love reading and books and I've always wanted a nice way to display them. I finally got my wish with these Disney Mickey Mouse Bookends . They are beautiful and look great in my living room. I'm not a fan of filling up every nick and cranny in my house. I prefer to use classy and simple decorations around my house.



Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney princess movies, I'm fascinated by the characters. Chip is one of my all time favorite, I've talked about that in the past. During one of my Disney trips, I bought the Chip Mug because it's so stinking cute and I had to add it to my mug collection. I recently purchased the Lumiere Light-Up Figure . I wanted to make some changes to my bedroom, make it a little more simple and I felt like the Lumiere figurine would be perfect for the change. Maybe in the future I can add Cogsworth :) I added a little bit of Beauty and the Beast theme to my living room, I have the red rose and a sign that says "Be Our Guest". The Be Our Guest restaurant at Magic Kingdom is my favorite restaurant in Magic Kingdom, it's beautiful and the food is delicious. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet :). Pictures below if you are interested in seeing how I've decorated.




Hope you enjoyed the blog! 
Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey