Young Living Essential Oils Must Haves!!

Dear blog,
I have been using Young Living Essential Oils for the past three years and it has been one of the best decisions I ever made. Since I started using essential oils I haven't had the need to drink a pill every time I have aches or pains. I not only use oils on myself, I use it on my children and sometimes on my husband (he is not a fan of oils and their smell). I diffuse the oils and apply topically, very rarely do I take them internally.

I love all of the oils and products I have used from Young Living, but in the span of these three years I have certain products/oils that are my must haves. These are products that I keep on hand at all times!


1. Digize for Young Living members $33.75: I have heard people talking about Digize and how great it works, but they would always make a comment on the smell and because of that I was a bit hesitant of purchasing this oil. But it got to a point where Tums was not doing the job anymore. Instead it was making me sick, so I stopped taking Tums every time I had heartburn. I experience heartburn every night and its especially worse when I eat bread or pasta. When I experience heartburn I have a very difficult time sleeping due to the burning sensation. So now, instead of eating Tums before I go to bed I just rub a couple of drops of Digize on my stomach and I get to sleep at night. I personally like the smell :D.


2. Fennel for Young Living members $17.75: I use this oil for that time of the month, it has been a life saver. I experience awful cramps and I was depending on pills, that wouldn't help so I switched to essential oil. I'm so thankful; it's certainly essential because I don't know what I would do without it.


3. Cool Azul Sports Gel for Young Living members $41: This is another product for pain. This particular product is a gel and is a combination of different oils and menthol. I was diagnosed with back spasm and I tend to have lots of back pain this product has helped ease the pain. I also use it on my knees and my husband's knees! This is especially helpful after a workout when we are sore :).


4. Citronella for Young Living members $20: I diffuse this oil to help keep mosquitos away. I have found that it helps, but nothing can hold back the swarms we have here where we live!



5. Lavender for Young Living members $24.25: I use Lavender as part of my skin care routine, I diffuse it in my children's room to help them sleep, and I use it on burns.


Let me know what are your must have oils! And if you are interesting in ordering some let me know, I will be more than happy to help you.

Have a blessed day:)














Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and these opinions are my own. I'm just sharing what I have experienced while using these products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey