Disney Trip 2018 Day 1

Dear blog,
I can't believe that my Disney Vacation is over! They are never long enough in my opinion. We were glad to make it to Orlando while it was still day time, we wanted to enjoy our hotel after a 13 hour car ride. We stayed at the Caribe Royale in Orlando. Its a beautiful hotel in a great location. My son calls hotels his "big house", he loves visiting/staying in hotel rooms! Our children particularly liked the kids play area, there was a pool and slides. The pool is not very deep so it's perfect for toddlers, but they still need to be supervised. There's also a pool for adults with a slide and a waterfall. Plus, beneath the waterfall is a gorgeous seating area. The slide is a must, it's fun and it goes fast lol.








My big girl walking with her Minnie Mouse suitcase!



The first night we were there we actually celebrated my son's and my birthday. My sister-in law baked my cake and baked cupcakes for my son. This year I requested Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast. I think she did an excellent job and it tasted amazing! That night we had dessert before our dinner. For dinner we ordered Giordano's Famous Chicago Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza. This was my husband's request, he loves Chicago style pizza. We tried it for the first time last year when we went to Chicago for Enrique and Pitbull's concert. 


 Our first day was very relaxed, we ate dinner by the pool (after a very long drive). 
Some things about the hotel that you might like to know. Cons: you have to pay $10 a day for parking. If you drink the water bottles in the room it will cost you $3 per bottle. Pros: It was a 5 minute drive to the Disney Parks and Disney Springs. Pool towels were provided, the hotel had several restaurants, activities for children, and it has the kids pool area.

I hope you found this helpful; stay tuned for more about our Disney trip. 
Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey