Disney's Port Orleans Resort-Riverside

Dear blog,
I was spoiled this summer! My husband surprised me with one night at Disney's Port Orleans Resort- Riverside. I had mentioned to him a couple of times that I would like to stay at that resort for our anniversary during our trip to Miami. I didn't think he would do it, seeing how expensive a night was going to cost plus our traveling expenses. I just knew it was out of the question! I even told him all the facts, all of the good things that come from staying at a Disney Resort lol (like he didn't already know). He had told my family where we were staying, but I still had no idea. Earlier that day we had breakfast at O'hana and we were on our way to the "park"(or so I thought). It wasn't until I saw the entrance to the resort that I knew where we were. I was so excited! I called my family and told them they needed to come see the resort before they headed back to Miami. They came, and my nephews were beyond excited. They kept saying, "Wow this is beautiful!" We are blessed that our children and nephews love hotels/resorts; to them it's their big house and I love it!!!! Ok, enough rambling here are pictures of this spectacular resort. We stayed in the Royal Guest Standard View Room and it was breathtaking! I would stay here again if we had the opportunity, but my goal is to stay at all of the Disney's Resorts.

 
Watching PJ Masks in the lobby while my husband checked us in. We actually bought Woody at Disney Springs the night before. My children were so excited to be at the resort, they absolutely loved it.












The Disney popcorn buckets are a must! I highly recommend them. You can fill the bucket for $1.75, which is awesome. My kids favorite snack is popcorn. So this was a must for our trip. Also, these buckets can be refilled at all four parks, so if your kids like popcorn grab one of these on your next Disney trip.

Have you stayed at this resort or maybe a different one? I would love to hear about your experience. 

Have a blessed day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey