Disney Hollywood's Studios Toy Story Land 2018

Dear blog,
This happened this year!!!!!!!! Let me tell you, I was so excited when my husband got our tickets to the park. My son would look at magazines, see pictures of Toy Story Land and say, "I want to go there." All I could say was one day we will go. I didn't realize it would be that quick, but I'm glad it did.


We headed straight to Toy Story Land when we got to the park. We figured we would do the rest of the park after we had explored the new addition. My kids were so excited, when they saw the entrance, it was very challenging keeping them in their strollers. It really felt like we were toys in Andy's room. We absolutely loved the area, but it lacked a little something we would like for them to add, which is a shaded area. There is no shaded area other than a few umbrellas in Woody's Lunch Box.




There are three rides in the Toy Story Land area, Toy Story Mania, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Slinky Dog Dash(we didn't get to ride this one). There was a huge line for Slinky Dog and a storm closed the ride. I couldn't stand in line with my son during the rain. Like I mentioned above, there was no shade. We really liked Mania and the Alien Saucers, now we just need to go back and ride Slinky Dog :). Slinky Dog is a roller coaster ride with small drops. In Alien Swirling you board a toy rocket and you spin through space. Mania is a 4D shooting game where you aim at moving targets and try to get the highest scores.




So our verdict for Toy Story Land is we really like it and we want to go back. Also, I'm really liking all of the Christmas vibes around the park :). What are your thoughts on Toy Story Land? Have you had a chance to visit? Let me know in the comments section.Image result for toy story land christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey