Disney's Wilderness Lodge Christmas 2018

Dear blog,
This December, we made an unexpected trip down to Orlando. I was happy we did, it was an extremely quick trip. We were only in Orlando for less than 12 hours!!! And like my husband says I like to squeeze a lot in a short trip. We stopped in Orlando to visit some family and take in Disney Springs during Christmas time, especially the Christmas tree trail! During this trip I was able to scratch another Disney Resort off my bucket list. I haven't stayed in very many, but I'm hopping to stay in all of them. I was blessed that in 2018 I was able to stay in two different resorts, all thanks to Disney Vacation Club. I know I mentioned this in the past, but this has been one of the best decisions we have made. The first resort was this summer at Disney's Port Orleans Resort-Riverside, this was a beautiful resort and I got to stay in the most wonderful room. More about this resort here. The second resort was Disney's Wilderness Lodge Copper Creek Villas. This place was so beautiful!! We were only there for 8 hours and I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. We checked in to the resort at 3 a.m, so we went straight to bed! But we were up around 8 a.m and we began our day. My son actually wanted to take a bath because he was really intrigued with the bathtub at the resort. He actually loves staying in hotels; he calls them "the big house" lol. After his bath, we started exploring the resort. We walked all around the inside and the outside. I really liked seeing their big Christmas tree. We ate breakfast at the Roaring Fork quick service restaurant. The food was good and we sat outside, so we got to enjoy the beautiful view. FYI, I want to go back and eat at Artist Point Storybook Dining with Snow White. I love character dining and Dopey is one of my favorite Disney characters. After breakfast we went back to our room and we sat on our balcony for a couple of minutes to soak it all in before heading out. Since we weren't there for very long we didn't have to pack much lol. Our room was on the first floor and we had a balcony with some chairs which was perfect to sit back and enjoy the view of the garden.


.














Chilling with Iron Man
Entrance to the resort!


Loved this resort and I can't wait to go back and eat with Snow White, goals!!
Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center