Room Tour

Dear blog, this is another part of my room tour series. This is another dresser in my closet and I have placed several items on top of it. In the colorful sewing case I keep my necklaces and earrings. I feel like it keeps them organized and in one place. I have three book: the top one is a journal, followed by two Lauren Conrad book. I really enjoy her books, I'm looking forward to reading her latest book. Behind the books I have a hurricane lamp; I think they are cute. I grew up with them in Cuba, because the power always shut down. Right next to that is where all my perfumes are, if you are interested in which perfumes I have, check out my perfume collection blog (click here). I also have aussie hair spray, another aussie product that helps tame my hair, I have a travel Tresemme hair spray and Tresemme dry shampoo. I do not like the dry shampoo so I don't use it much, but I do want to try the Dove dry shampoo, I bet it would be way better. 
XOXO 
Dale!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey