Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Dear blog, my favorite time of the year is around the corner. Can you guess what that is??? Okay, I'll tell you, it's Christmas!! I absolutely love Christmas, I have beautiful memories of that time of year. This year has been extremely rough and stressful, I'm wanting to do something fun to celebrate this Christmas. If you have read my previous posts, you would know I went into early labor. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and my daughter had to stay in the NICU for two months. So I had a very crazy summer. I did not get to take the summer vacation I had planned. I didn't get much of a break, I left the hospital, but I still spent a lot of my time at the hospital visiting my daughter. I started to work as soon as the school year began. So I feel like all I've done is go, go, go and I'm ready for a small vacation. I want to visit my favorite place in the whole wide world which is also known as the happiest place where dreams come true. That's right, I want to go to Disney World. I always feel better when I'm in Disney World, it really is a magical place. It puts me in such a happy mood that for a time I forget about my worries.
Anyway, I've heard people talking about how beautiful Disney World's Magic Kingdom is during Christmas time, but I've never had the opportunity to visit during this time. Since my family and I are planing to go on a trip to Miami to visit family, I thought this would be a great opportunity to make a dream come true. So I began looking for tickets to Magic Kingdom and while I was doing that I saw something called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!!! That sounded amazing, so of course I had to learn more about it. The next thing I did was text my sister-in-law to tell her about this great idea. We could take the kids to Disney World for Mickey's party. Her children and mine love Mickey Mouse, so I know they would love to see them. My son went when he turned one, and he is now two and can recognize Mickey; he loves Mickey!!! I know he would be ecstatic to see him again. My sister-in-law shares the same love of Christmas and Disney World. We are fanatics, if we could be there every week, I think we would lol! I'm all about making memories and I think this would be a perfect opportunity to make a wonderful memory with my family. If you are interested in going click here. The event is from 7:00 p.m through 12:00 p.m. If I go you will definitely know!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey