OOTD Lauren Conrad Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Dear blog, my husband and I recently went to the movies. The last time we went was to watch Disney's Finding Dory with our son. This time we took both the children to the movies. I like to take the children with me wherever I go; I like to make memories. Its not easy to take them with us, but I'm up for the challenge. Anyway, I went to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It was a nice film, easy to follow. It was funny, sad, romantic, and it even had action. It had something for everyone, depending on what genre you might like. I recommend you watch it if you haven't.

Anyway back to the point of this post, the outfit I wore to watch the film. I wore one of the shirts that I recently purchased at Kohl's from the Lauren Conrad Disney's Snow White collection. If you are interested to see what else I bought from the collection click here. I love this shirt, it is so flattering and I love that its girly.

I love the graphic on this shirt, its very pretty; my daughter was mesmerized by it. I like the lace hem and the bow on the back. It's so flattering. If you like it go get one before they run out, you won't regret it. 



For the bottom I wore the black pants I bought at Kohl's a while ago. These pants are so flattering and such a nice fit. I can do my mommy duties with them on, that is a plus for me. With two children I need to be able to bend down and run after a toddler. So I can be a mommy and still look stylish. They are from the brand Mudd. Also, I'm wearing my Apple Watch, I wear it everyday (well, almost everyday). It's a great product, I have the Apple Watch Series 1 in rose gold, which is now outdated because series 2 is out, lol. Lastly, my shoes are from the store Bakers, I love them. Similar style here.


I hope you enjoyed this blog, I would have liked to hide the train tracks and baby swing, but it's part of my life. This is as real as it gets, there are Thomas and friends trains all over the floor all dy everyday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center